Business Law & Corporations

The process of choosing the correct entity formation for your new business is an important step in the life of any business. At The Hoppe Law Firm in Lincoln, NE, we provide a wide variety of business and commercial law services. Since our firm was founded in 1990, we have assisted Nebraska businesses with all of their legal needs. Contact us to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced lawyers regarding your business and commercial law concerns.

We help clients select an organizational form for their business. We take the time to understand our clients’ short and long-term goals. With this understanding, we counsel you on the various forms your business can take, including as a Limited Liability Company (LLC), Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), Professional Corporation (PC), and partnership, S-corporation or C-corporation. Whatever you choose, we can assist you with careful planning and the filing of necessary documents.

Our firm continues to assist businesses in every phase of their operation. We help clients with employment manuals, business contracts, obtaining financing, day-to-day operation, mergers copyright and intellectual property issues, and more. We have experience in every stage of a commercial enterprise, from new business formation to dissolution. In addition to business transactions, we assist clients in litigation regarding business and commercial contracts, from leasing problems to disputes with vendors. Our experience and dedication have allowed us to form long-standing relationships with our clients. We believe that the best advice comes from someone you know and trust.

Whatever your situation, we offer service with integrity, accessibility and sound judgment. Our clients’ success is important to us. Our attorneys are legal advisors, business consultants, litigators and dedicated members of the community.

Learn more about the representation our attorneys can provide by scheduling an initial consultation. We can be reached through an online contact form or by calling 402-328-8100.